Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I receive a refund for children who don’t turn up on the day? Once numbers have been confirmed 5 days prior to the party date we are unable to refund for ‘no-shows’.
- Can I pay in instalments? Yes, provided the balance is met in full 5 days prior to the party date.
- What time should we arrive? Please arrive just 10 minutes before the party start time to ensure you are there to meet your guests.
- Where do we sit? We will reserve seating for you and a number of adult guests depending on the party number. Your party organiser will meet you on the day and show you to your table.
- Can we stay in the play centre when the party has finished? If you or any of your guests wish to play for longer you would need to be re-admitted and pay the relevant admission price. We would also ask you to vacate the reserved party seating to allow for any other party guests to enjoy their experience.
- Can we bring party decorations / party games? Unfortunately not, due to H&S issues with ribbons, confetti etc. But talk to your party organiser and we’ll see what we can provide (there may be a cost involved).
- Can we bring our own Birthday Cake? Yes, you are more and your party host will arrange for this to be cut for you. Don’t forget the candles, but please do not bring sparkler type candles due to H&S.
- Can we bring our own party bags? Yes, please hand these to your party host on arrival who will hand them out at the end of the party.
- Can you cater for specific dietary requirements? Yes, no problem at all - just advise us of their requirements when making the booking and we will arrange with our chef.
- Can we arrange our own entertainer? No, we do not allow entertainers into our play centre unless we have references and relevant security checks carried out by our management. Safety of our customers and their children is our main priority.
If you would like to hear more about Big Apple Play City or have any other queries or questions please call us on 01709 372229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org